The benefits of coconut charcoal for the skin
Coconut activated charcoal is the best friend for combination to oily skin. It is known to absorb excess sebum on the skin and detoxify it. Its powers are multiple because it also acts against skin aging and improves the flexibility of the skin. Many beauty products contain coconut charcoal as the main ingredient. By make-up remover, cleansing gel, mask etc ... this ingredient restores tone to your skin!
- Mix a tablespoon of coconut charcoal with a tablespoon of Aloe Vera gel or honey. (for an even more purifying action, you can add a few drops of tea tree essential oil).
- Apply the mixture to your face with a brush and leave on for 10 to 20 minutes before rinsing off with lukewarm water.
- Mix a teaspoon of coconut charcoal powder with a tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Apply the mixture with a cotton ball or your fingers to remove all makeup residue.
- You can rinse with water if necessary.
The benefits of coconut charcoal for teeth
- Put some powder on your moistened toothbrush and brush your teeth as usual.
- Rinse your mouth with lukewarm water and then wash your teeth with a little toothpaste to remove the charcoal residue.
- Mix a teaspoon of coconut oil, add a teaspoon of coconut charcoal and about 10 drops of lemon essential oil to it.
- You can keep your toothpaste in a small jar for 4-6 months.