Free delivery from 70 € in metropolitan France - from 100 € in Europe - from 300 € in the world
COCONUT CHARCOAL: THE MULTI-PURPOSE PRODUCT!
The benefits of coconut charcoal for the skin
Coconut activated charcoal is the best friend for combination to oily skin. It is known to absorb excess sebum on the skin and detoxify it. Its powers are multiple because it also acts against skin aging and improves the flexibility of the skin. Many beauty products contain coconut charcoal as the main ingredient. By make-up remover, cleansing gel, mask etc ... this ingredient restores tone to your skin!
Coconut charcoal absorbs excess oil, helping to reduce blemishes and acne.
After washing your skin well:
- Mix a tablespoon of coconut charcoal with a tablespoon of Aloe Vera gel or honey. (for an even more purifying action, you can add a few drops of tea tree essential oil).
- Apply the mixture to your face with a brush and leave on for 10 to 20 minutes before rinsing off with lukewarm water.
Coconut charcoal has the power to detoxify, cleanse and absorb impurities on the skin like a magnet, which is why it is an excellent makeup remover.
- Mix a teaspoon of coconut charcoal powder with a tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Apply the mixture with a cotton ball or your fingers to remove all makeup residue.
- You can rinse with water if necessary.
The benefits of coconut charcoal for teeth
Coconut charcoal has purifying, absorbing and whitening properties. This is why it is used a lot to maintain our smile. It eliminates residues that stick to the teeth. Its microparticles help remove stains that may be on our enamel. Say goodbye to yellowing teeth caused by coffee, tea, tobacco etc ... It is also very effective in the fight against bad breath.
In teeth whitening
- Put some powder on your moistened toothbrush and brush your teeth as usual.
- Rinse your mouth with lukewarm water and then wash your teeth with a little toothpaste to remove the charcoal residue.
It is recommended not to use vegetable charcoal in bleaching more than 2 times a week.
- Mix a teaspoon of coconut oil, add a teaspoon of coconut charcoal and about 10 drops of lemon essential oil to it.
- You can keep your toothpaste in a small jar for 4-6 months.
You can find coconut charcoal powder on our website www.chebhair.com
Be the first to comment